How to Share your windows phone screen to a monitor.These steps is also applicable if you want to share your windows phone screen to a smart TV or internet connected TV or even other phones and tablets.
1. Download the Nokia Beamer app first to your Windows Phone
2. On any screen that is connected to the internet, open a browser and go to beam.nokia.com. A QR code will be generated
3. Open the Nokia Beamer app on your windows phone
4. Tap "Share nearby"
5. Point the phone's camera to the QR code displayed on the beam.nokia.com. This will connect the phone to the browser
6. Set the How to beam? to auto update. You will now be able to see on the screen or browser what you see on your phone's screen.
You are also presented with the 2 options below :
- Show where you are - show your current location by opening Here maps
- Show what you see - Show what you're seeing through your camera
You can use them if you want to share your location or what your phone's camera is seeing.