|PNY Power-728s does not include the yellow green flat lightning cable|
I got this power bank from CashCashPinoy for around P1,200 pesos delivered straight to office. The SRP of this power bank is around P1,900 so I saved a fair amount of money with this deal.
Package only comes with a short microUSB cable. No adaptor or socket is included so I use my iPhone 5s' or Nokia Lumia 1020's charging adaptor to charge the power bank straight from electric sockets.
The power bank can charge my iPhone 5s full charge 3 times before being drained completely. Charging the power bank takes a long time, I usually plug the power bank to an electric socket around 11pm and then it becomes fully charged around 7-8am the following morning. You can charge two device at the same time. I was also able to charge devices via the power bank while also charging the power bank itself (I'm not sure if it a good practice).
Build quality is great. This power bank does not look cheap unlike other brands. It also has this "enough" weight that makes the device feel durable
This device is very reliable. I can get 2-3x full charge of my iPhone 5s. The powerbank takes a while to charge though, specially if you are using normal phone adapters.
- Samsung high quality, non-recycled batteries.
- CE/FCC certification approved.
- UN38.3 safety requirement compliant.
- Intelligent LED display indicators.
- Double protection : on board and cell-pack to prevent overcharge, over voltage, over current and short circuit.
- Smart power management controller and high efficiency of power conversion.
- 2 USB output ports to charge 2 devices simultaneously.
Built in battery
Lithium-ion battery, 3.7V, 7800mAh
DC 5V 1A
Power-78S/104S: DC 5V Total 3.1A Max
Power-78S: Around 9 – 11 hrs (via 1A Adaptor)
From PNY Technologies