3. Battery life. Im not sure if i got a lemon unit but im only getting around 4-5hts continous heavy usage of phone with 3g/lte on always. Too short!Still haven't got the phone nor any feedback on the progress even after more than a week. So, I got myself an iPhone 5s from Globe :)
|Took the photo using Nokia Lumia 720|
My original plan was after my contract with my iPhone 4s is to downgrade my Plan 1799 to Plan 999 since i will not be buying a phone from Globe anymore.
I'll be using my Lumia 1020 as my phone but because of my personal preferences, I decided to go back to my iPhone 4s, but my 4s is already 2 years old, no LTE, not enough battery life for me ( I always have my data on) , and .. I can't think of any more excuse :) ha! :))
Anyways, iPhone 5c is P4,800 on Plan 1799, but for a price difference of P200 monthly, I'm paying for iPhone 5s' better :
- Look - looks more exclusive, specially the Gold and the Space Gray
- Dimension - thinner, shorter, narrower and of course lighter. Its easier to carry.
- Performance - 5s got A7 64bit with m7 motion co processor and quad core graphics card compared to 5c's A6 chip and triple core graphics. 5s is much more future proof.
- Camera - takes more beautiful photos and videos because of better optics. And because of its faster processor, it can capture simple slo-mo videos. Not essential but a nice feature.
200 pesos difference for all of the above? totally worth it! :)
And I forgot the fingerprint sensor. But i dont care about it. So lets forget about it again :P
Note : Since my original plan is Plan 999 only without phone , instead of just only P999 per month, I will now be paying P2199 per month. BUT, i've got a special arrangement, so I'll be only spending more or less P999-P1100 per month (thats same as my original plan!). Very very good deal right?! How did I manage to do that? Hint - I dont have my iPhone 4s anymore.